Our Next Event

Continuous Campfire/Klondike Derby in:


Upcoming Events

Ski Trip update!

Scouts and parents,

The forecast on Beech Mountain tonight includes 30-35 mph winds, highs in the mid teens with wind chills as low as 10 below zero and a frostbite warning.  With safety always our first concern, we are changing our plans.  We will look at dates toward the middle and end of February to reschedule our ski trip.

Instead of skiing tonight, we will:

Meet at the church at 4:30 p.m. (I will be there at 3:45 in case anyone had already made plans for dropoff)

We will go out for supper and then head over to the Bristol Family YMCA for basketball and swimming (bring swimsuit, towel, change of clothes…).  If you are not a YMCA member, bring $5 for the guest fee.

We will return to the church around 9 p.m. for a movie and the lock-in.  We will still attend the lighting of the Continuous Campfire at 7:00 on Saturday morning (bring warm clothes for this).  Scouts will still need sleeping bag, pad, and pillow for the lock-in at the church.

Call, text, or email with any questions or concerns.  Thanks for your flexibility as we change our plans.

Yours in Scouting,